To ensure and secure your investment in REDBROK, we have concentrated all our efforts on two types of investment funds specially designed for you.
• Simultaneous traversing of multiple algorithms in pairs of more liquid currency markets,
• We continuously test strategies.
• Coverage of risk monitoring during the three daily trading sessions.
• We guarantee the correct functioning of all algorithms in high risk conditions.
• Stability in changing or unfavorable market conditions.
• We obtain returns in normal market conditions of 85%.
This ensures high profitability results with a low maximum DD without keeping negative operations open.
*The Fund Euro Retirement 3.0 is based on the RedBrok Management operation but with 10% less volatility.
*What is a low maximum DD – The DrawDown of a portfolio is the difference between our current capital and the maximum capital that we previously had in our portfolio (always excluding deposits and withdrawals).
** Risk notification
Investing in the currency market (Forex), in alternative investments and in other leveraged products involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all types of investors. Before investing in any type of alternative investment, it is necessary to carefully consider the objectives and duration of the investment and your own predisposition to risk. There is a possibility that you may suffer a partial or total loss of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
At REDBROK we believe in the transparency of our work. Therefore, it is important that our customers are aware of the path that their capital will take from the first moment until the benefits are collected. Our greatest guarantee of trust and transparency is that our customers can monitor the status of their money in real time and dispose of it when they wish.